Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Dividend Update September 2021

 






Looks like I'm back with another update, I've been having waaay too much fun with these wage increases coming in back to back as I've had received 3 pay raises within the last 4 months. I'm gonna give you guys a little movie trailer for next month...................... I'm already set to do $1,800+ invested for October (just a little spoiler). I did say I was straight up cold like dry ice. The evolution of this story is f$$king badass like in 3 years this went from Dora the Explorer to Infinity War with Thanos. Anyways It's a wrap guys, I'm not even worried about the first $100,000 anymore it's whatever at this point, to keep it 100 achieving the first $1,000,000 early in my life is all I give  f$$k about. (like Total returns & strong Yield on cost growth) Oh and I might want to add that the Taxable Account will be my 100% focus from here on out, not everyone wants to be sitting around till 59.5 years old to do what they want. The leftover change will go to the Roth IRA.






Here is a little side update from behind the scenes: (very important info) So American Eagle has finally agreed on a contract for the next 5 years with wage increases, paid vacation, sick time, etc. I'm not going to reveal what my current new wage is just yet ill let that be a surprise when I hit $2,000+ invested in a month with my Taxable Account. So here's a little bonus...........on my 14-16 hour overtime days after 8 hours it's time and a half, but after 12 hours................its double time. It's as if American Airlines/Eagle built this pay scale custom-made for me. Kind of reminds me of the UPS pay scale. I could literally tap into double-time every single day if I wanted to. Pair that with a 2% annual wage increase (like an inflation raise) AND a time in service pay increase (1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th anniversary, and so on) so it's like a pay increase every 6 months. You're just giving the beast more blood to feed on 😈 I just love it when sh$t goes my way.









Songs I've been bumpin to throughout September feeling money fresh, making my way to 2,000+ invested a month back to back. Songs list: Lil Pump: Gucci Gang, Lil Pump: Esskeetit, 21 Savage: Bad Business, 21 Savage: Skrrt Skrrt, Bhad Bhabie: Gucci Flip Flop Ft. Lil Yachty ❤ Waka Flacka Flame: Round of applause Ft. Drake ❤ , 6IX9INE: Gummo, Young Nudy: Fatsane, ❤ Bone Thugs in Harmony: Thuggish Ruggish Bone ❤, ❤ Snoop Dogg: Gin and Juice ❤ , & a whole lot more. Just out here getting my money feeling fresh. Anyways let's scroll through the dividend income to continue. 










Roth IRA



Total: $98.01







Taxable Account



Total: $9.94




Grand Total: $107.95

Purchases: 60 shares of KO & 3 shares of CLX

Sells: All shares of KMB & CSCO



Looks like CSCO and KMB are no longer in the Roth IRA..................goodbye, I have no use for those anymore. KO (Coca-Cola) is a classic boring/ slow growth dividend stock, which I don't mind owning a bunch of (will I continue to buy more after this.........no). I don't mind owning the classic boring DGI stocks.........the problem is having a crapload of them and owning nothing else. I'll have a hand few like MCD, PEP, & JNJ (your classics) but all I need is the very few that I like. For example, What's is the best performing dividend king or aristocrat? Pick the 4 or 5 that I want to keep, then moving forward it's the high growth low dividend yield total return style of investing ONLY. Rapid high yield on cost growth. There are still more stocks that I plan to get rid of, but once I purchase some more shares of CLX I'm back into my Taxable Account.......for good. While continuing to make the changes in the Roth IRA over time. 








That's it for this update, I should start revealing my strict picks into my Taxable account starting next month. So I'm looking forward to talking about these new high-growth businesses that I plan to be 5 figure sized positions. Until next time fellas, time for me to get my money. 



No comments:

Post a Comment