Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Introduction to "Road to Non-Stop Dividends"

Hello my fellow Dividend Lovers, this is my very first blog post or very first real blog in general. in the past ive done some very interesting update post on my investments and my portfolio on a Facebook group called Dividend Growth Investing. I always love to be funny and show my enthusiasm for dividend investing.

If you wanna check out the FB group heres the link 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/323793151022876/?ref=bookmarks

But to start off this fun journey to the "Road to Non-Stop Dividends" which is a theory ive mentioned many times in the Facebook group, to where one day i want to receive a descent dividend payment at least 5 days a week or almost every single day, when i mean descent i mean from $15 and up. you cant be greedy with this because you will just get frustrated on why your passive income is not where you want it to be, this takes time and you have to be patient. Im 22 years old and since i was 19 ive always been making the best decisions (especially with investing) to make sure the 45 year old me will be taken cared of.

so since this is update ill show you where im currently at, as of 4/5/2017 my investment portfolio is worth a little over $4500. Im glad my friends from Facebook mentioned i should start a blog on this because i think its going to be awesome to see years down the road how far i have come, or i should say year down the road to the Non-Stop Dividend payments. My goal for this blog is to one day earn $100 a month in passive income from blogging, people have told me on Facebook that you can make money blogging about your passion, and telling you guys my life journey to building wealth is a passion of mine. On this blog you will see my journey of one day achieving a passive income to almost or all the way non stop, it will take some time. Probably years but this is a start to a wonderful journey to wealth and of course this blog. this is basically an introduction to my blog and to a start to a great journey, so as always people keep earning em sweet dividends and i hope you all have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment