Monday, June 20, 2022

Dividend Update May 2022


 


Welcome back to another monthly update, nothing special just being an aggressive buyer during this stock market crash. (INTU), (MSCI), & (ODFL) are my main stocks right now. (NVDA) is always on the sidelines, buying a few shares between my main purchases. In about 2 months I'll be adding 3 new low yeild/growth stocks. One of them obvisously being (AAPL) (my personal custom benchmark stock) the other 2 stocks will be revealed when I purchase them. Just a reminder that any new addition to the Taxable Account are high conviction's. They fall into the High Growth/Low Yeild/ Double-Digit Dividend Growth Style. Im taking advantage of the "recession" that everyone is about and dollar cost averaging into the massive discounts of my high conviction single stocks. I would be soo stupid not being an aggressive buyer right now. I'll cut you some slack if your brand new at this. For me I know better and just watch...........im going to surpass $3,000+ in contributions in a month during this stock market crash. It's going to be a real life compilation of "What I wish I did in my 20s". Someone in there 20s doing what people wished they did when they were younger. I also noticed a massive jump in my followers on my Facebook page. Surpassed 700 followers without posting anything for a month.....thats crazy. For some reason people really liked my simple Nvidia quarterly earnings post. People probably like me because I get straight to point not wasting there time or that I always keep it real. Scroll down to see the dividend income below.




Roth IRA





Total: $101.85






Taxable Account





Total: $19.45




Grand Total: $121.30

Purchases: 3 shares of (ODFL) ($833.25), 2 shares of (INTU) ($733.44) & 2 shares of (NVDA) ($330.65)





Another short update as usual................unless you want to hear about the video game playthrough on youtube I'm watching of Kirby and the forgotten land by (twitch streamer) Emiru then I guess we're done here lol. I'm more worried about Kirby then this stock market crash lol anyways that's all for the one. I'll see you in the next update.  

No comments:

Post a Comment