Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Dividend Update March 2021





What's up fellas, welcome back to the blog. We are now 3 months into 2021. So throughout the first quarter of 2021, on $12.67/hr I have contributed...........$3,250 (no stimulus included). This is what I call........having 0 f$$ks given. After all these years I now truly understand what Gary Vaynerchuk meant in his old motivational business videos when he would talk about "The art of not giving a f$$k". A little blast from the past for you guys. So (MA) Mastercard is now ahead of schedule of hitting $10,000 worth of shares, currently sitting at $3,200+.  The Taxable account will 100% hit $25,000+ early this year. Everything is going according to plan. Quarterly dividends for Q1 totaled to $370.27. So as always let's scroll down through the dividend income.  



Roth IRA



Total: $92.95





Taxable Account



Total: $35.53




Grand Total: $128.48

YoY: 9.61%

Purchases: 3 shares of MA & 2 shares of NKE



As usual, being cold & ruthless with building wealth. I should add that I have been building a very strict watchlist. All of my single picks on the list will be hidden until I purchase them. I'm looking out for about 2 years and I'm just brainstorming as to when ill add another set of 3 single stocks to the taxable account. At what point after MSFT, NKE, & MA hit $10,000 each of shares, will I start another $10,000 X3 project. I may just continue to scale at that point. I'm more of a heavy concentration type of investor (more like a Charlie Munger style). Well, that pretty much sums it up for this one. Nothing much else to talk about other than stacking money like crazy. 



Btw my first 2 week paid vacation is coming up soon. I'm Going to las Vegas and New York for a family vacation in April. This is a short and quick update......nothing special just straight money. Hope you all did well for March And ill see you guys next time.





If you want to see the portfolio, click on the " portfolio tab" above next to "home"




No comments:

Post a Comment