Monday, February 10, 2020

Dividend Update January 2020



Whats up guys, hope you all did well for the month of January. This month is usually the lowest throughout the whole year. Also i just had my 25th birthday on February 6th, and now i have to push myself to be the most wise 25 year old i can possibly be. You will only be 25 years old ONCE in your entire life folks, this wise mindset was used through 21-24 years of age. Not only being wise with pushing my wealth as hard as i can in my 20s, but try to improve myself in all the different categories in life. What would my 45 year old want me to achieve this year? the answer is just 2 words..............brutal determination. Alright folks you guys ready for 2020? Without further or do lets now go over the dividends below.





Roth IRA


Total: $74.62






Taxable Account



Total: $20.93





Grand Total: $95.55
YoY: 65.45%
Purchases: 4 shares of VCLT, & 3 shares of RDS-B


Alright so im off to a good start for 2020. The Taxable account already broke $8,000+, looking forward to pushing this account into the $10,000 - $11,000 range of just 4 core holding accumulating additional shares like crazy. Once thats done then ill work on maxing out the Roth IRA for 2020. So heres my long term plan folks, I want the taxable account to spin off $1,000+ or even $1,500+ a month by my 40th birthday. Used pay for my basic monthly expense. Pretty much giving myself a really cool birthday present 15 years into the future. At 40 years old is marked semi-retired, i will recieve taxable dividends every month but still working 40 hours a week. If i have it to where my dividends are covering 90% to even over 100% of my basic expenses i could literally invest close to 75% or more of my working income on a yearly basis, causing my wealth to explode in size even faster. At 60 years old its marked fully-retired, i will be living off both the Taxable account and Roth IRA dividends in my golden years 😎. I call this my Layered Retirement plan. You will usually see me bring this up like once a year for new readers to see. I invented this plan i think at 22 years old, it was always natural for me to think of things many years ahead.

So i hope you guys enjoyed this short update, keep on stackin that sweet dividend money and ill see you guys next time 😁








No comments:

Post a Comment