Monday, October 7, 2019

Dividend Update September 2019


Whats up fellas, welcome back to the Dividend Mascot blog =) We have now finished Q3 (3rd Quarter) of 2019, and as you can see by the graph above i have hit a new dividend record of $100+ in a month. So this will average me around $1,200+/year in dividend income.

One of the reason's why i have soo much enthusiasm for DGI (Dividend Growth Investing) is because, lets say i only invest $1,200 in 2020 with $1,200 yearly dividend income re-invested. How much would i have actually invested? If you answered $2,400 then your correct, but only $1,200 came out of pocket. Its like i created my own 401k match, pretty cool right? So along the way the re-invested dividends will start to help by giving you a boost in hitting your milestones. Alright guys, without further or do lets go over the sweet dividend money 🤑





Roth IRA

Total: $77.31




Taxable Account

Total: $24.62




Grand total: $101.93 (pops several bottles of champagne)
YoY: 81.98%
3rd Quarter results: $290.30
Purchases: 2 shares of KMB, 2 shares CLX, 12 shares of LTC, & 5 shares of VWOB 



Well unfortunately i did not achieve my Q3 goal of $300+, but its all good i got myself a Benjamin Franklin in 1 month so its cool 🤣 My next goal for the 4th Quarter will be $325+. I currently have $1,100 left on the Roth IRA contributions so LTC is now at a healthy weighting earning me 1 free share a year. So the rest of this change will be invested into VWOB. My long term goal for VWOB and VCLT is to earn me 1 free share a month.

Doing this will better my odds of acheiving my vision of my 40+ year old self  in the future recieving a fat $1,000 check from VCLT into his checking account. Im all about recieving that sweet dividend check so all my bills paid for. So guess what time it is, its time to celebrate my first $100+ month. 




My little jam to $100 a month 🤑


(Jaden Smith - Ghost)



What makes this music video perfect is that for a split second you see the number 100 in red at the beginning ;). Mark my words, im possibly the only dividend investor in the world that jams to that sweet dividend money XD. 

In all seriousness guys i want you to work hard, push your portfolio's hard, and create your own dividend monopoly (reference to the music video). So you can show off your dividends to me, and make me proud.
Work hard so you can impress ya boy, alright guys thats it for this blog update. I hope you all had a great month with your dividends, and ill see you guys next time 😎

3 comments:

  1. How much is your account in total? I just want to know how much capital it takes to make 100 a month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Current portfolio value as of 10/10/19 is $31,687.19 on average it takes $30,000+ with an 4% overall yield to generate $1,200/ year or $100 a month. I update my portfolio snap shot once a month, which you can check out by clicking on the portfolio tab on top, thanks for the comment, and i hope this answered your question.

      Delete
  2. u are really transparant, thanks man.

    ReplyDelete