Thursday, May 2, 2019

Dividend Update April 2019


Whats up fellas, welcome back to the dividend mascot blog ;) hope you all had a great month with your dividend income. I sure did, them sweet bars just keep going up. First month complete for Q2 of 2019 and im already feeling warm and fuzzy about hitting my goal of $250+ for Q2 of 2019, im off to a great start. So lets go over the dividend income ;)



Roth IRA

Total: $69.18





Taxable Account

Total: $14.96



Grand Total: $84.14 (very good start for Q2)
YoY: 87.43%
Purchases: 9 shares of VCLT


My updates have been short and sweet because i do the exact same thing every month. Accumulate more shares of my current holdings to make them dividend payments FAT so they can compound like crazy. Starting to see the Taxable account chugging along, already hitting near $15 for the month. Once im done working on the taxable account, i will return to the Roth IRA ;)

Thank you for following my blog updates, and Facebook page. Keeping on stacking that sweet dividend money and ill see you guys next time ;)


2 comments:


  1. Hi!! Congratulations to you for your fine work! Just so on, my next month will be a revenue record, I look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support, and congratulations on hitting $20,000. Lets both hit $100 in the same month ;)

      Delete