Thursday, January 3, 2019

Dividend Update December 2018

Whats up fellas, welcome back to the Dividend Mascot's blog :) just look at that wonderful set of stairs. I ended the year with a big BANG in dividends, unbelievable new dividend record. I want to thank all my fans (followers) and readers for taking a ride along with me as i take my dividend income to the next level. Just by the performance this month with my dividend, i have no doubt in my mind that i will double my YTD dividends 3 years in a row baby. Below i provided more charts then usual since its the end of the year, to give you guys a deeper look at my dividend performance of 2018.  






This is the Quarterly chart, Q = 3 month period. I couldn't believe i made over $200 in Q4 lol, that was my quarterly goal for Q1 of 2019. The portfolio achieved that before the new year even started, so there is no telling how fast ill grow my dividend income for 2019. my Goal for 2019's Q4 is $400+ ;)




      
This chart is the grand daddy of them all, the yearly dividend income chart ;). Just sit back and admire the fast YTD growth, i remember someone telling me on Facebook back in 2016 saying "you will be surprised at how fast your yearly dividend income will grow in 5 years". That person is a million percent right, we still got 2 more years until we hit 5 years ;)




Roth IRA




Taxable Account



Total: $85.60 (punches hard through the air) LETS GO BABY!!! 
YoY: 92.40%
Purchases: 2 shares of RDS-B, 6 shares of VCLT (classic holding)



In the month of December i brought back a classic holding i used to own waaaay back in 2016. VClT will act as a monthly dividend generator for the taxable account, im always thinks of ways to better the taxable account to help my 40 year old self 17-16 years from now ;) and if he happens to look back at this post so many years from now.........your welcome ;)

So 2018 has come to a close, ive more than doubled my YTD 2 years in a row and have achieved an all time high of $85+ in dividends in a month, so what comes next. Its time to take things even higher, continue to work hard, and push my YTD dividend income to the next level (always pushing higher and higher). 



Taking things to the next level just like my boy Goku,
always pushing his limits.



(goku goes pushes ssj2 but its not enough, without any hesitation we wants to push it t the next level)


 Im just as hyped for my 2019, as i was when i saw this for the very first when i was like 10 years old. I cant described my determination in words, so i share videos of characters who described my determination. Im ready for 2019, this year im not letting off the gas at all. Its full throttle for the next 12 months baby.

 I hope you all had a successful month with your dividend income, go make that sweet dividend money, and ill see you guys next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment