Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Dividend Update October 2018

 Whats up fellas, welcome back to the Dividend Mascot blog =) we only have 2 months left for 2018 and im 110% satisfied my dividends YTD performance. Im about to more than double my YTD dividends for the second year in a row.

2016: $44.90, 2017: $270.03, and for 2018 im already over $500+ on my way to $600+ for the year. One question remains.............can i double my YTD dividends 3 times in a row Hmmmm. My projected yearly income is over $750+ on google spreadsheets, and keeps growing and growing because a hand full of my stocks are dripping 1+ share/year. Soon ill have all my stocks in the taxable account doing the exact same thing. Every other month i have go update my spreadsheet because one of my stocks finished dripping a whole share, combined with my hard work contributing money every month thats how you get the momentum going =)



Roth IRA




Taxable Account


Total: $59.99 (only 1 cent off, dang it -_- lol)
YoY: 85.58%
Purchase: 3 shares of PM

Well thats it for this one folks, hope you all had a great month with your dividends. Keep on stacking that sweet dividend money and ill see you guys next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment