Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Dividend Update August 2018



Whats up fellas, welcome back to the Dividend Mascot's blog. I only have $300 left of my $5,500 Roth IRA, so this is basically the final chapter of my Roth IRA for 2018. Soon ill be moving into the next phase of my investing plan........the taxable account ;). This is where most of the dividend growth will be coming from for 2019. I hope you all had a great month as well.




Without further or do lets get to business

Roth IRA



Taxable 


Total: $61.28 (NEW RECORD now into the 60s)
YoY: 119%
Purchase: 9 shares of KO, 4 shares of K
NEW PAYDAY RECORD: $41.44 (8-15-18)
NEW CONTRIBUTION RECORD: $1,100 (Brutal determination)


So i have surpassed $1,000 in contributions with in a month, and i hit a new payday record. The Roth IRA is coming to and end and a start to a new beginning for my taxable account which im very excited to start. So heres an overview of my plan with the taxable account.

When im 40 years old 17 years from now, i want my investments from my taxable account to pay for 90%-100% of my living expenses. Bringing in like $2000+ a month which shouldn't be hard to do in 17 years, its more than enough time to achieve that kind of income. So all my basic living expenses are covered and im still going to work, growing my accounts until im 60 when i fully retire with the combined income from my Roth IRA. This is what i call a layered retirement plan, its all about making my older self's life a whole lot easier, no stressing over bills and etc. I told my Mom about this and she thought it was the coolest thing, not only that i also told her about my ultimate goal of living like Bruce Wayne (the batman) when i retire at 60 she really loved that too. Basing my retirement goal off of a wealthy DC super hero =)

RDS.A, PM, & VZ will be the starter pack for my taxable account, later on ill be adding stocks in a set of 3 paying through each month of each quarter. This will be a high yielding account with quality companies with respectful histories of paying and growing dividends. Im really excited for this guys, big dividend payments will be coming from this account.




Alright now it time to party, new monthly record, new payday record, and a new contribution record. 3 records in a single month =)

Press play to start the party =)


(honorable performance tribute to Michael Jackson)



Hope you guys enjoyed this blog, if you guys are interested in seeing more of the Dividend Mascot you can follow my Facebook fan page on the top right. Its literally the "Behind the scenes show" of my blog, my portfolio and more. So i hope you all have a wonderful day, keep on counting that sweet dividend money, and ill see you guys next time =)

1 comment:


  1. Clever! It's good to see that we are developing together and new records are born. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete